Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #296511

Subject: "The digital paper weight that is the "new" Myspace" Previous topic | Next topic
beatnik
Member since Oct 24th 2004
2950 posts
Sun Jul-05-15 01:45 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"The digital paper weight that is the "new" Myspace"

I'm not here to front at all, I know myspace seems dead with all the old profiles people haven't deleted but I still have over 25k people I can at least try to reach over there. Trying to promote some things and knowing who is and isn't paying attention over there would help me out a lot. It's hard finding apps that don't take over your social media account and send out spam.

Does anyone know of any software that can mass message on myspace? I've been all over google and every article or link I find seems to start from 2013 on back. Most software like "friendblastr" or "friendaddr" is outdated or will just send spam. It's hard trying to go through each individual profile one at a time.

and if you have no intention of giving a helpful response please spare me the sarcasm and snark, I'm just trying utilize a possibly great tool without spamming people.

PEACE LOVE and MONEY

https://soundcloud.com/dabeatnik/drumpf-beer

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

The digital paper weight that is the "new" Myspace [View all] , beatnik, Sun Jul-05-15 01:45 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
why would u assume anyone would read the message
Jul 16th 2015
beeper numbers lol
Jul 17th 2015
This post reminded me to check on blackplanet.com/mtbatol
Jul 18th 2015
forgot about this post
Aug 07th 2015

Lobby High-Tech topic #296511 Previous topic | Next topic