Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThat's not the best job to have
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2791550&mesg_id=2792797
2792797, That's not the best job to have
Posted by Numba_33, Fri Jun-02-23 11:37 AM
given the high title expectations it appears that team has and how top heavy and imbalanced that roster is.

I have a feeling he's gonna be Fall Guy Vogel again just like he was for the Lakers, but perhaps the Phoenix front office has plans to make that roster get some depth somehow.

Given how much of a Brinks truck Monty Williams got with his signing, I wonder what Vogel's contract looks like; especially the number of years he Phoenix agreed to signed him for.

**edit**

So in theory, that leaves Doc and Budenholzer as the available big name head coaches left for that Toronto Raptors spot, correct? To me knowledge, that's the only head coaching gig available right now. That's a fairly interesting spot as it appears that team is in a huge transition spot right now. Will be interesting who gets left out of getting a head coaching spot; I personally think both guys are slightly overrated, but at the same time, it does suck to be out of a job.