Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThat's actually concerning...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2779878&mesg_id=2789447
2789447, That's actually concerning...
Posted by Boogie Stimuli, Sun May-07-23 02:23 PM
>Been running from Charlo and Benavidez and now he’s saying
>he won half the rounds vs Bivol and he was injured blah blah

We all saw Canelo lose at least 10 rounds in that fight. Oddly, EVERY judge gave him the first 4 rounds and round 9. One point away from a draw on all cards, in a fight was absolutely dominated in. The payola and biased judging helps him preserve his delusions. Bivol has to win 10 rounds again or he could get robbed, which is CRAZY that Canelo only has to win 3 fucking rounds to win or get a draw.

Oh, speaking of him "avoiding black fighters", his trainer Eddy Reynoso was interviewed last month and talked about Oscar Valdez vs Shakur Stevenson. He said Stevenson just jabbed and ran around like the black fighters do. It was in Spanish, but he made a point of saying Black fighters (he used the word Moreno), so we see why Canelo would avoid Black fighters if his trainer doesn't even know how to train for them. It just backfired with Bivol, because Bivol is as slick as a Black fighter, but they overlooked it bc he's not Black lol. Serves them right.

>I really hope that fight happens at 168 for all of Canelos
>belts
>

Man don't get me started. Bivol WANTS the fight at 168 to make it worthwhile. Canelo is claiming "they'll say I drained him and I won't get credit." We all know Canelo doesn't wanna lose those belts. Also, the WBC is saying Bivol can't fight for their title bc he's Russian and Russia is at war w/ Ukraine. They also ordered Beterbiev vs Callum Smith to hold us Bivol fighting Beterbiev. It's like they're doing everything to make Bivol's life hell in the sport since he beat Canelo. It's disgusting.