Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectLook, Fock Of Seagulls, I'm going to demonstrate something
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2779707&mesg_id=2780191
2780191, Look, Fock Of Seagulls, I'm going to demonstrate something
Posted by Cold Truth, Sun Jan-08-23 08:19 PM
>They are staring you right in your face on how abysmal the
>lakers have
>been this era.

Not right at this moment. After the 2-10 start, they're 17-11, and that's with losing AD for a good stretch. There's valid reason for hope here. Not a ton, but enough that I get why a lot of us are holding on.

>All year long you have been screaming: “everyone must go”.
>“It’s a shipwreck.”

I still believe that. Even if a miracle occurs and we make the WCF, if we had to deal everything left in the cupboard, then we've still got some massive gaps to fill next year, and nothing left to fill them with.

>If that’s not failure, then what is?

.....We won a title. That's an unmitigated success, even if the rest has been either a failure at worst, or badly under-performing at best.

>No one is saying everyone must go with the Clippers, because
>the Clippers
>aren’t a disaster. The Lakers are.

One team went to the finals and won a title. I'd prefer we didn't bend over for NO to get it, but we got it.

The other made the WCF once.

Both have been decimated by injuries.

But still, one team won a title. The other didn't.

What you're missing, and what you've missed the entire time, is the fact that there are nuances to this.

>You’re such a hypocrite, extremely delusional, and just down
>right psychotic with
>how you post.

No, Focker, I'm neither. I'm just a myopic weirdo who only accepts the facts that bolster my position. I accept all of the facts, regardless of whether or not they favor my position- which helps me arrive at a nuanced position.

Just because I accept the writing on the wall before everyone else on my team is comfortable with doing, doesn't also mean that I don't accept that a title- the hardest thing to get in the league, and the one NOBODY else, not even the "A For Effort Clippers", was able to win.

And that's the problem with you: you're complete lack of nuance.

And when confronted with simple, basic, objective, brute facts, you ignore the reality of the results, and deflect to the expectation going into things.

That's not how this works, and the fact that you can't see past you're one note rants is why you're a joke, and arguably the worst poster in the history of OKS.

I love that you paint my *obvious* trolling of you as "psychotic"- but as I and others have pointed out to you, you only want things to be civil when people are shitting on you. When they're not, you have a passive aggressive way of throwing stones that gets called out when it happens.

I'm up front with my shit. So if there's a hypocrite here, it's not me, Focker. It's the man in your focking mirror.