Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectwe can agree to disagree. and we'll never really know the answer.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2692935&mesg_id=2694827
2694827, we can agree to disagree. and we'll never really know the answer.
Posted by 3xKrazy, Tue Apr-30-19 02:12 PM
I'd love a show of hands from anyone here who can honestly say that they predicted this outcome. In the countless hours of the niners research/discussion of bosa, I'd love to know if their front office had ever considered the possibility that things would twist this way. My feeling is it's a strong NO. But teenage nick bosa had this all cooked up from the start? And deceived the niners into thinking that he'd fall back from the maga buffoonery (by deleting the tweets and apologizing) yet all the while knowing that within minutes of being drafted he would become an instrument of trump's agenda?

He deleted the tweets. He gave his mandatory apology. And he hasn't acknowledged any of Trump's praises and fanfare. I don't see how it can be argued that bosa doesn't want this shit to just go away. He could own it and grow this thing 100x bigger than it already is. He could make a bosa jersey the equivalent to rocking a red maga hat. If he wanted to.

>pretending he didn't is just ignoring what the tweets
>actually said.

What aspect of the tweets am I ignoring or not understanding?

The very first post of this thread I refer to Bosa a 'maga loon'. I don't think there's much more to it.