Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectWhat a weekend
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2689943&mesg_id=2692791
2692791, What a weekend
Posted by Paps_Smear, Tue Apr-09-19 08:37 AM
NXT was fire as always. At this point I'll just keep calling it it's own promotion and right now it's the hottest North American promotion out there for constantly putting on quality major shows. Gargano vs. Adam Cole (Bay Bay) was fantastic. My only gripe was how many finishers Gargano kicked out of at the end especially after being attacked by Undisputed Era. He took the 3 count for the first pin fall after a finisher but kicked out of multiples at the end? Anyway I was super happy at the entire card.

I was in attendance for the G1 Supercard and it was the hottest live wrestling event I've ever been to! All the matches involving the NJPW guys were fucking great and I got to witness a true classic between Ibusi vs. Naito and Okada vs. Jay White. The crowd erupted in fuck you's when Enzo and Cass jumped the barricade, we all thought it was them just being assholes but I think RoH may have employed them. Funny because they cut the video feed right when they jumped in.

Wrestlemania is too damn long! What we did get is a fucking fantastic match between Kofi and Bryan. This was the WM match of the night for sure. Thank god the belt is off Brock! I keep hearing people say they need a long show to showcase all of their talent for the biggest PPV of the year. Wrestle Kingdom is only 4 hours or a little longer and they still can squeeze just about everyone in and also showcase some epic matches. No excuse why WWE can't do the same. Shit should be no longer than 5 hours at the max.