Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: *cut to Sunday*
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2689943&mesg_id=2692526
2692526, RE: *cut to Sunday*
Posted by jimaveli, Sat Apr-06-19 02:03 PM
>"We are here at hour 9 of Wrestlemania with no end in
>sight."
>
>Longest Takeover so far I believe, yet still so much better
>and more succinct than anything the main roster can offer

We've been saying high numbers for effect but shit...how long are we really talking about if we include preshow? 7? More than that? I don't know! LONG!

I'm gonna be playing WWE Champions or dabbling around on Fire Pro World for the first chunk of this Mania. There's no way to survive an event this long without breaks or something else eating a little of your attention. I'm actually glad I'm not going to this one.

Now lookahere! I'm sure there's gonna be goodness to be had. There's too many good rasslers on the roster for the event to be all bad. And there's some matches I'm legit excited for. The triple threat for instance. Kofimania certainly. I'm wondering what happens with Brock. I'm hoping like hell Haitch and Dave don't lay around making faces for 28 minutes when it should be a 16-minute Attitude Era 'everyone involved is hurt so let's walk around throwing punches and weapon shots' type of thing.

But fuuuuuuck is this thing gonna be crazy long. I remember 'feeling' the crowd get tired at 32(Jerryworld Mania in Dallas). By the time Rock came out with a flamethrower and shit, folks were damn near in a sleeper. At least Roman doesn't get stuck going on last for a tired crowd. I'm assuming he goes on early, hosses it up with Drew, and then comes back to FUCK OVER ROLLINS. It's gonna be so great if so..the crowd will LOVE IT.