Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectNah this mania card sucks
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2689943&mesg_id=2690957
2690957, Nah this mania card sucks
Posted by Y2Flound, Tue Mar-19-19 05:26 AM
Women's triple threat- Great and what you built to all year

Rollins vs Lesnar- Ok fine, you did a bad job building a credible Lesnar foe and Rollins is your top guy now, I'm not thrilled by this match on it's own but it's not bad

Bryan vs Kofi- Great, but definitely thrown together and just a rip off of the Bryan story from WM 30 with less build and time behind it

But yea, after those matches?

Just last minute BS as if this was Backlash, no building to anything at all...or a repeat of the same shit we've been watching for months already like Finn vs Lashley.

Where are the blood feuds, the risk it all matches? Anything with any meaning besides just a match at WM?

Somehow HHH vs Batista is one of the more intriguing matches.

I will also say I'm pretty sure we aren't getting Corbin vs Angle. They hinted last night a few times about how letdown the Universe was by Angles choice and Cole even said something about he wishes there was a dream match instead. I think we're getting a part timer vs Angle match instead. Taker? HBK? Who knows, but they'll all look old together.