Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectStrowman and Asuka are their 2 glaring fuck-ups imo
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2689943&mesg_id=2690541
2690541, Strowman and Asuka are their 2 glaring fuck-ups imo
Posted by pretentious username, Wed Mar-13-19 02:11 PM
and they're different types of fuck-up.

They threw Braun out there as a big guy experiment. I was nothing for a while but then they magically stumbled onto the most over guy in the company. Now almost 2 years later and it's a big ol' dud. I even gave them a pas for their Mania shenanigans last year. It was fun for the live crowd and they didn't have anything better planned, so whatever, they could always fix things with him, right? Nah... just have him look unbeatable for a couple weeks at a time until he loses in a really dumb way. Rinse and repeat, never give him the title.

Asuka, on the other hand, they put a TON of work into building up, and then whenever they get the chance to capitalize on that work they simply don't. I didn't even mind her losing to Charlotte last year (though BOTH her and Shinsuke losing was BS), but they still could've built her back up and chose not to. Sure, they gave her the title eventually, but where the hell is she most of the time? She tapped out Becky and then disappeared from TV!!! Inexcusable.