Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectHarbaugh does not get enough blame
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2687976&mesg_id=2688050
2688050, Harbaugh does not get enough blame
Posted by Beamer6178, Fri Feb-15-19 08:25 PM
>They played the Bears again his last year, in a truly awful
>NFL game. He was benched, deservedly, and the Bears won,
>somehow...as I said, both teams were awful.
>
>iIsay that to say this, Kaep's stats from that last year were
>pretty good but if you watched the games, he was not someone
>you would want starting for your team. He just never seemed to
>be able to read defenses, and he threw the flattest,
>no-touch-having ball in the league. Still had a strong arm but
>that was about it.
>
I was an ALEX RIGHT NOW guy, and Kaep later, a la Aaron Rodgers succeeding Favre. He was a great spark and helped them maintain, but Alex was playing THE best football of his career up to that point. He rushed Kaep and didn't allow him to develop like he should have. Kaep's initial success was from no one having film on him and his physical attributes. However, the team was not putting him in position to succeed as much as they were letting him Randall Cunningham out there.

I believe that team makes it to the Super Bowl with Alex and probably has an easier time winning it because we never get into those holes that we got in EACH GAME. Down to Green Bay, down to Atlanta, down to Baltimore. Not blaming Kaep, but you know Alex ain't blowing a game with his decisions and our defense was still the gods honest TRUTH.

When YOU the offensive genius make this move when you did, force the issue early, and have your prized pick decline in numbers each year, I lay that at your feet.

However, even mediocre subpar Kaep was leaps and bounds ahead of much of the trash that has been kicking up grass in NFL stadiums nationwide the past two years.