Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectsaw it coming, i told my boy after they lost to philly: classic trap game
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2687637&mesg_id=2687756
2687756, saw it coming, i told my boy after they lost to philly: classic trap game
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Wed Feb-13-19 01:56 PM
they are looking ahead to the break, finishing a road trip and playing a weak ass team. definition of a trap game on the schedule.

the hawks played pretty shitty, too, well in the fourth quarter at least. it wasn't like atlanta got up to play lebron or shot out of their minds or something. they were doing their best to lose in the final ten minutes but the lakers managed to "hold my beer" their cold-booty-from-the-butt-crack play.

this team is in serious trouble. they can't stop a dime rolling dow the sidewalk right now. offensively they only have two guys playing consistently, maybe three. lebron can't just flip the switch like in the past, at least he had some defensive support before. they can't protect the rim for shit and they just traded one of their passable bigs for one of the softest fours in the league.