Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectIt is but all I'm saying is we can't pick & choose
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2687637&mesg_id=2687753
2687753, It is but all I'm saying is we can't pick & choose
Posted by LA2Philly, Wed Feb-13-19 01:49 PM
Regardless of seeding, the team had some really good indicators especially with their defensive rating steadily improving and playing well while adjusting to LeBron & numerous new players. Even with the Bron injury, the team was just starting to play some great ball when Lonzo went down.

There's injuries and there's injuries to players who drive the engine. It's been a really shitty year in that regard but obviously you can't change that. They have nine days to cut the bullshit, refocus, and come together as a team for these final 25 games to make up a 3 loss deficit in the standings.

As for Bron, I disagree that he's going to miss games due to overt injuries. I know the cliche is "he's getting old" but slipping and torqueing your adductor muscles like he did is going to lead to a tear regardless of age. There's still numerous plays where he gets hit or lands awkwardly that for most players would result in an injury but he's able to mitigate that through his preventative work.