Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectYou can split hairs all you want
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2685722&mesg_id=2686111
2686111, You can split hairs all you want
Posted by Stadiq, Thu Jan-31-19 04:26 PM
But at the end of the day, this is AD needing Bron to win.

Just like it was KD feeling he needed Steph etc to win.

Just like (this one is going to hurt) Bron feeling like he needed Wade to win.

Look, its not that serious. My basic point is I'd respect AD a lot more if it was "I'm done with NO, they shit the bed on Boogie and Rondo, I'm heading to a better run organization"

But that's not what this is. This is "I want to play with Bron and Bron wants to play with me"

*** Oh, and its debatable if NO is even that bad of an organization. Boogie got seriously hurt...if that doesn't happen...then what?

And if AD is a top 3-5 player in the league, why aren't people lining up to join him in NO? Why does he gotta follow Bron?

And, you should admit this more than anyone, this is AD saying "I don't want to be the alpha" because we all know that will be Bron.

I just don't like the top 10 players in the league squading up on some "I call team captain, I pick XXX" shit.

Shit is corny to me, and pretty boring. I can respect their freedom to do it, but still not like it.

Call me old and grumpy I'll own it. But I don't think its a good sign that the most interesting time of the NBA is now the off season.