Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectPrayers up for Nerlens Noel
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2684049&mesg_id=2684049
2684049, Prayers up for Nerlens Noel
Posted by Dstl1, Wed Jan-09-19 10:23 AM
I usually try not to make brand new posts about one of my guys, but...I'm really worried about dude. He took a hard fall, last night against Minny. He went up for a contest at the rim on Wiggins. Wiggins caught him with an elbow to the head (I think Wiggins is a trash dude, but I don't think the bow was intentional). It looked like Nerlens was out in the air because he came down like a brick and didn't brace his fall, whatsoever. His head hit the court REALLY hard. They immobilized him and he was stretchered off. There have been no updates except he was immediately taken to the hospital. I'm not linking the video. I saw it live last night, plus several replays. I'm sure it's extremely easy to find, if you wanna see it. I hope dude doesn't have any long-term issues due to this. Sucks. He was playing so well and whether or not we were able to keep him after his season, it looks like he has his career back on track.