Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Besides the WWE title match
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2681710&mesg_id=2688205
2688205, RE: Besides the WWE title match
Posted by jimaveli, Mon Feb-18-19 08:14 AM
>was this the worst PPV in a long time?
>
>Women's tag match? Bad
>
>Balor winning? Meh.
>
>Strowman losing again on PPV...what else need be said about
>that situation
>
>Usos win the belts again...*yawn* (in fact for a brand that
>has that much tag talent, the scene has become very boring)
>
>Pousey/Riott = bathroom break.
>
>The Men's EC match was very good...Joe, Bryan and Kingston
>carried the match well IMO. One match out of an entire PPV
>isn't enough to make it happen for me.
>
>

I am excited that Bryan is now just a good ass rassler again. And a self-righteous Bret Hart 97 heel at that!? Win win. And Bryan is a great champ because he can win or lose at any time realistically. No cattle prods or run-in festivals needed. So his clean wins seem earned more than they seem booked/decided. That’s a great thing to have. It’s what makes NXT work so damn well most of the time.

I am glad Kofi got some light too. The match was a good time. AJ is being cooled off like they’re mad at him but hey...he was champ forever with a bunch of good matches with horrid finishes. Randy is RKo then head to the house. It’s fine. Jeff is insane but we knew that already. I wonder what’ll happen with new day...maybe nothing. Maybe they’ll all get some singles stuff rolling.

The ladies tag match WAS sloppy as helll. They let folks throw out all sorts of stuff on the way, but it was a bit of a mess. I was horrified of injuries the whole time. But hey...these multitperson matches can get like that.

Rousey getting a Goldberg win was the low point of what I saw. They shortchanged the matches to make time for Stone Cold Beck Lynch to limp out and do her thing. She damn sure is over tho!

Finn getting a belt the way he did will require him to get some heat up wins after, but it wasn’t shocking once Lio was added. Lashley looks to be rescued from his wack ass vertical suplex return era.

I am done with Braun until the Wyatt and Harper show up to save him from triple teams.

I keep waiting for the next part of Miz and Shane. I didn’t mind seeing Maryse in the meantime!

I also wonder what’s Kevin Owens will get into. Maybe he’ll be a face and Sami will be the heel? I don’t know if they can outdo what is happening with DiY in NXT.