Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectIn the same way that the women's improved their selection this year...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2681710&mesg_id=2685707
2685707, In the same way that the women's improved their selection this year...
Posted by dagu, Mon Jan-28-19 02:13 AM
...I think the men's rumble was easily worse. Last year it seemed like they kept the joke/useless participants to a minimum. I guess the Titus, Hawkins and (ugh) No Way Jose appearances were supposed to be comedy but that kind of stuff isn't for me. And...Nia Jax? Really? What storyline does that serve? Oh yeah, Mustafa Ali got fed. Oh, and Rey Mysterio hits the 619 on women now. Until intergender fighting comes to WWE (if ever), then that's just a heelish thing to do, as evidence by Randy Orton hitting the RKO on her afterwards. I was hoping for a lot more from the obvious R-Truth non-participation. I really wanted the Demon to come out and win for the rematch at Wrestlemania. Seth winning is fine but I'm starting to get a little Rollins fatigue. That Dean Ambrose program did him no favors.

And like I said, I think the women's was better than last year. Seemed a little too long but after last year's paying dues spots (which I think were deserved) I like that they used some of those veterans' spots for NXT participants instead. That being said, the whole Zelina Vega/Hornswoggle thing might have been the worst moment of the night.