Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectWrestle Kingdom 13
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2681710&mesg_id=2683490
2683490, Wrestle Kingdom 13
Posted by Paps_Smear, Thu Jan-03-19 09:40 PM
January 4th (tonight) at 2am EST is going to be one of the biggest shows of the year.

You can watch on njpwworld.com. It's a little under $10 a month so a few cents cheaper than wwe network and you can access their back catalog. Live events are listed at the top of the site in a yellow banner. I watch using the Edge browser on Xbox one. They also have a firestick app.

FITE.TV is showing it for $34 which you'd have to be crazy to pick this option over their official site.

I'm being a real man and watching it live but o highly suggest you check this out any way you can and avoid spoilers also. Last years card was insane and this year has out sold it.

I did an entire write up to help people with what's going into this card but since this site is still the same as the early 2000s it timed me out since I was doing it at work and I refuse to do it again so just google the match ups if you don't know already.

I'm pulling for Kenny to get a win over Tana and I'm praying no one dies during the Ibush vs Osperay match.