Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectLOL you is a funny nigra with the playground insults, i'll give u that
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2681019&mesg_id=2681494
2681494, LOL you is a funny nigra with the playground insults, i'll give u that
Posted by Beamer6178, Mon Dec-10-18 05:40 PM
So really, Pippen/Grant because they both came on board = suitable talent, because all he needed was some other solid players on the team. Which nobody has ever disputed is needed for a team to win.

The point is, LeBron gets over credited and under blamed, a slippery slope. And the NBA Jordan was one man teaming it with was decidedly more difficult than the one LeBron was "dragging bums" through rounds with.

>ver won without Pippen" clowns always
>>conveniently leave out is that Pippen never won without MJ,
>>although he had a well tooled Blazers team that blew a 15
>>point lead to the Lakers in 2000. That was the time where
>>Pip's leadership and experience SHOULD have sealed the deal,
>>but hence, he wasn't an alpha.
>
>Uh. Nobody said Pippen is a Mt Rushmore great.
>And Pippen's Bulls were actually damn fine without
>Jordan. Elite-caliber even.
Here's where niggas always love to overdo it. Good but not elite. First season they rode a great residual championship wave, had a great structure in place, and almost made it to the Eastern conference Finals, NOT the finals as revisionist overexcited Jordan haters will try to say.

Season 2, that team started treading water, funny thing about that year, HORACE GRANT had left. Kind of important piece, wasn't he?

Of course 55 points got dropped on the Knicks that spring, trying to remember who did it....#hurtlocker

>But that has nothing to do with it:
>
>Jordan was a sorry loser until he got Pippen.
He wasn't a loser and nobody is calling LeBron a loser. He WAS, however, a historically embarrassing CHOKER in 2011. And as soon as you can show me Jordan doing the same in a SIMILAR situation, with two ALL STAR/OLYMPIANS ON THE SAME TEAM, I'll gladly acknowledge your dazzling brilliance.