Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjecta lot of them busts were injured
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2681019&mesg_id=2681303
2681303, a lot of them busts were injured
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Dec-09-18 09:50 AM

johnny dawkins...ACL after look like a future all-star

jay and bobby....accidents

brand...tore his achilles at 28 after being a multi all-star

deng...multi-all star before your medical staff ruined him

so, i don't know who you talmbout that under performed, but you on some bullshit as usual

if it's players like laettner, who made an all star team...and dunleavy and battier, who both played in the L a looooong time as starters on good teams, you can just count me out on a serious debate about this, because you bitches never talk about players who have those same careers but come from UCLA, texas, kansas, cuse...on and on and on...

every school produces busts and i've laid out plenty of times WITH NUMBERS how duke produces way less busts than the vast majority of high majors, but y'all don't really wanna talk about MARYLAND like that...before cal, kentucky threw all kinda trash in the league...and they will do so after cal...hell, they've already resumed that after that recruiting run he had.

i mean, it's gon be 30 years before carolina produces another all-star and old niggas like you who only remember jordan and worthy (jr reid and them niggas don't count tho) just gonna keep giving them passes, while simultaneously wondering why the top kids don't go there no more (because they produce TRASH pros)

if you don't want our busts, enjoy kevon jenkins from kentucky with the 9th pick, nigga.