Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectYall gotta stop cosigning white supremacy
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2680376&mesg_id=2680870
2680870, Yall gotta stop cosigning white supremacy
Posted by Kira, Tue Dec-04-18 11:09 AM
That heavily edited TMZ video doesn't contradict anything I wrote. If anything it helps my point:

He in his home.
She outside spouting all types of nigga with the hard r. Release the full tape with audio please...
He walks outside to speak to the police before she claims the black thugs all tried to rape her and wind up getting killed by the police.
She trespasses and assaults him.
She assaults his friends.
She out here scrapping with grown men for no justifiable reason.
Kareem exercises self defense and shoves her.
She keeps advancing forward exercising her right to violence.
He kicked at her shoe. If an NFL player as swole as him kicked her she'd fracture something.
Notice she moved back quick as shit and fell over mysteriously crying in all this fake pain after attempt to further the conflict in his abode ain't work out.

Kareem Hunt does not need to apologize to this woman or her friends. The woman is wrong, trespassed, committed multiple assaults, and terroristic threats. He needs to sue her for false defamation when her inevitable media tour begins.

People want his career to end, for him to spend two years out of the league, for him to lose all his sponsorships, end his life, and be broke so it fits their black men narrative.

Bottom line is she's lying and no one is talking about it. She was not brutalized at all. She didn't get hit by anyone. Hate to be petty but I've seen black women get legit fucked up this year far worse than anything on this video and nothing happens yet I'm supposed to crusade against Kareem Hunt in this instance. Some of yall should be ashamed of yourselves for jumping to conclusions. I could be wrong and if I'm wrong will openly admit it.