Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectSure.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2680376&mesg_id=2680864
2680864, Sure.
Posted by B9, Tue Dec-04-18 10:12 AM
I'll give up not engaging because, at this point, the only thing I want made clear here is that whatever it is you think you are getting out of tough-typing as a damn-near (if not over) 40 year old is in servitude of something that will never be fully met, at least by me. But here goes.

Like I've said before: I watched the video and read one half-formed article about the situation on Friday of last week and wrote what I wrote above and after; the USA Today article mentioned the Cleveland police and the team investigated and took no action, nothing more. In hindsight and with the subsequent information about those investigations, I'm still not going to really change my knee-jerk opinion of what actually happened in that video: they both look not good in the situation and it is in no way near as violent as other domestic assault situations that have occurred recently. And that is slightly tinged by the stories about what all transpired before and during the incident. And all that is "nuance", which I think you struggle with in your rush to confrontation and judgement.

But if you're still ready to burn Hunt at the stake for that and will never forgive that transgression, fine, that is your opinion. I'm not going to personally attack you for it, like you seem so keen to do all too quickly any time someone has a different opinion to yours about even the most asinine subject.