Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectHe's getting pilloried, but it's getting a bit unfair at this point....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2677386&mesg_id=2678260
2678260, He's getting pilloried, but it's getting a bit unfair at this point....
Posted by WarriorPoet415, Thu Nov-08-18 12:57 PM
The Wiz are my team. They typically start slow, but at this pace, I dunno if they win 30 games.

And they're healthy. Is it just an off year for everyone? I mean this SAME squad, and SAME coach won 49 games 2 years ago.

At this point I think a lack of dynamism in the front office is as much to blame. It's like, the players know that if you can play just well enough to become a fan favorite, you'll get paid the max, cause the front office doesn't want to upset a fragile fan base.

If we had a better front office that will move guys and put the franchise first, dudes would play with more of an edge.

But I gotta hold the players accountable too, and it's not just wall. Everyone getting a paycheck, particularly starters, need to show a winning attitude and leadership. We just might not have that guy on the squad anymore. Where's Paul Pierce when you need him? Cause we desperately need an old soul that don't take no shit on the team. Not young cats who haven't won shit and think they know it all.

"To Each His Reach"

but.....

Fuck aliens.