Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectterrible attitude, terrible teammate
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2677386&mesg_id=2677389
2677389, terrible attitude, terrible teammate
Posted by Tiger Woods, Wed Oct-31-18 09:25 AM

drives nearly as well as Kyrie but afraid to drive, drives nearly as fast as Westbrook but afraid of contact

face of a franchise in desperate need of one, yet doesn't endear himself to the city AT ALL. Bare minimum effort off court too.

Consistently agitated for not being considered "Top 5" at his position. A) pays WAY too much attention to this shit and B) doesn't make his team better at all (best they've played in four years was the stretch he was out last year)

He's the anti-Scherzer here, the anti-Ovi. I'd bet he's never had a halfsmoke and his face is on the side of Ben's building...

actually, check that, he's obviously not missing offseason meals so maybe he has eaten one.

Really, it's as simple as wanting Alpha credit and attention without putting in Alpha effort. I'd like to say "he'd be a great fit __________" but I don't even know who wants a point guard who can't shoot, doesn't want to sacrifice his body (unless it's to Domino's), and who's too selfish to try to make his teammates better every night.