Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectDude Just Bleeds Bitch
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2675341&mesg_id=2675705
2675705, Dude Just Bleeds Bitch
Posted by RexLongfellow, Tue Oct-16-18 02:06 AM
I remember a Nets game I went to back in 2002 vs the Sixers. Great game, but I had REALLY good seats

Dude missed a lot of shots, but had a few dunks because Kidd spoon fed him...but he was so terrible for most of the night, and he was acting like he was the reason they won (K-Mart played great)

I'm not a Nets fan, so I just booed...he must've heard me so he looked at me. I ice-grilled him and he started flexing his bitch ass RJ tattoo. I was undeterred.

After the game I'm walking out, I actually see Fat Joe and I dap him up, tell him I'm a fan, he appreciates it, tells me to stay real. I then see Richard Jefferson walk out (aka Arrrjaaaayy) with this ugly ass mink coat, looking like a Dipset reject. I look at him and start walking over. His bitch ass calls security. About 20 security guards walk over towards me and I play it off like I'm parked close to the door (reality is I parked on the other side of the arena)

From that game on, fuck Richard Jefferson. He's one of those talk loud but ain't say shit type cats