Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subject4 Tears for 4 tiers
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2675060&mesg_id=2675674
2675674, 4 Tears for 4 tiers
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Mon Oct-15-18 02:50 PM
Ryan - This team is going to be pretty good on some nights when Boban plays. PG looks prime for a bounceback and Wessy will be the best player in the league when hes healthy. A long term Dwight injury would be a major blow though. PG is the key to this team being good and really good.

Shawn - I like my team as usual. My big ? marks re at C. I dont know ho wmany min Zaza and Willy will get. Neither are starting, so I may be holding 2 roster positions for 30 mpg. I have enough FC depth to cover it, but in my ideal world Willy plays 20 and Zaza 16.

TJT The Giannis, Kawhi, Ayton lineup is scary. This is probably our highest potential scoring team the nights the guards click. Will TJt be chasing a consistent guard in the lineup all season? If Dennis Smith breaks out, my early favorite
------------------

BA- I expect a huge year for Whiteside (last years Drummond year). That with CP3 will be enough to beat most teams in this league. If O’quinn, Richaun, and Faried do what ba expects then he may be the team to beat. If they do what i expect then BA stays here or worse. Chances are one of us is partly wrong and one is partly right so we end up in the middle somewhere which makes him dangerous but not elite

Theo - Will be in the chase because of Harden and a bounceback Bledsoe. Millsap and Pau are big keys, but I think this team will be dangerous. If one of his 3 guards gets hurts or misses games though...
------------------------
Cenario - Slightly above average. I think Nurkic will be closer to 1.45. Lowry drops off, but Barea is still the perfect bench guard with Lin. Just not enough kick and big game potential, and I don’t see Love having a huge bounceback, but hes the key to this team.

Ernie - I expect a 1.5 type year for Gobert, but otherwise is this the year Ernie falls? He will make wire moves, so this isnt his final team, but I wonder about the G and F minutes here. Even with Ern’s long lasting strategy of keeping high minute placeholders like CJ and Tatum to cover his positions. Anyways Ernie is playing with house money in terms of his legacy here.

DJR - not a bad team with some upside if a guy like Ingram pops, otherwise the Gs are pretty average. In a tier of teams that can compete with the right moves.

Boogs- Like said many times, a solid Boogs team. If Allen can make a jump, he could be more dangerous. Wall and Oladi
AB - I hate AB teams. This one is no different and probably midpack, the nights AD isnt in Game genie mode. Enes and AD will be a problem most nights, but Monroe, Dialli, and Henson, meh. Kemba and Conley, meh. If Conley is good, this team becomes good instead of average.
-----------------------
Ceej- I think Ceej can make some noise this year if Devin Booker makes that leap with ballhandling duties. After Mo bamba, the roster falls off a lot though.

Smurf- Drummond comes back down this year after his assists drop. LMA goes up. He needs a lot from Markelle and Lance, Clarkson, and Sexton. He may end up chasing consistent G minutes like TJt, but worse.

LABeat - So dependent on Melo having an efficient year, and even then, not huge upside.. Capela, Trez, Dame, and Dunn will be ok after that, Im not really sure.

Gonzo- Now w eknow last year’s rookie year was a flude due to Drummond’s big year. Deandre, KD, and D’Angelo will be dependable, I think Ish will go up, but after that waaaaay too many question marks and such an early grab at KP when he may not even play this year.

DVS - Like a lot of guys who aren’t good at WS, just not enough depth. I love KAT, Nance, Jimmy, and I think Spencer will be fine still in limited minutes. I think Trae and Wade are good bench guys, but the F’s will depend heavily on a Joe Ingles breakout.

RBO - Bron + a bunch of random guys. Luka and Shai will be ok som enights, maybe more so in real life than WS. WCS as your lead C? Hmm

Magilla - the guards will be okay, but otherwise,those C and F minutes may be tough to fill. I really think magilla is trolling us with his first picks every year at this point.

Oakland - What happens on nights Joel doesnt play? Tyspn may not even get minutes. Without some roster moves this could just be a minutes disaster