Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectWR N'Keal Harry, Arizona State
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2674013&mesg_id=2674251
2674251, WR N'Keal Harry, Arizona State
Posted by will_5198, Sun Sep-30-18 08:09 PM
I get a Michael Floyd feeling about him. In college he can muscle his way past defensive backs, has enough straight-line speed to be respected, and wins nearly all the jump-balls thrown his way.

I don't think he can be the lead option in a passing game, however. He has a real problem getting separation (also a Michael Floyd trait), and his main advantage -- his size -- is going to be less overwhelming against the NFL technicians at corner.

Spectacular ball skills, though. If he's your best receiver your offense is going to be limited, but as a complementary piece? I know I wouldn't want my defense to see him lined up in the slot, or across from an average number two corner.

+ Highlight reel on downfield catches; has strong hands and fantastic balance for a taller receiver
+ Big bodied and cut like a NFLer (6'4, 216)

- Lacks the snap of a true WR1 and isn't twitchy enough to shake corners out of his breaks
- Gets schemed open with a lot of screens and free releases; as a pure route-runner he's far from great
- Despite elite ball skills, he has several concentration drops and will let you down on the easiest throws