Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectcrowds make a difference for sure
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2672609&mesg_id=2675883
2675883, crowds make a difference for sure
Posted by Tiger Woods, Wed Oct-17-18 08:57 AM
Thought last night’s crowd was really energetic throughout. Part of that is it was a special show, part of it is the show is only two hours (cannot be understated how different/better) that is

Was surprised at the response Batista got. What an ovation.

Tag titles match was great. And while I don’t need any more Big Show, it does sort of make sense that The Bar would hire someone to level the playing field in a feud against The New Day

The “Yes” entrance still blows my mind all of these years later

I think Nakamura’s offense actually hurts. Less because it’s “strong style” and more so because I just think it’s delibrately sloppy. I loved watching him. He’s selling a character the entire time he’s out there. He snarls and walks around and swings his arms all in character, a lot of guys could learn from how well Nakamura just moves around. It’s a shame he hasn’t had a truly great match since Sami Zayn, but he’s a presence.

Undertaker is officially just a hack. Is that blasphemous? The equivalent to going to see The Rolling Stones in concert now. Takes 5 minutes to get to the ring, says “RIP”, walks away for five more minutes. For a guy who everyone reveres as the pro’s pro, he’s exiting about as non-gracefully as Hogan did.

And crusierweight wrestling, that hyper speed X Division style, does nothing for me. It’s athletic choreography at this point. None of the offense looks realistic, none of the selling lasts. I hated it.