Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectButler and Harris, yes. Brown most likely. JJ only if he is very cheap
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2671702&mesg_id=2696349
2696349, Butler and Harris, yes. Brown most likely. JJ only if he is very cheap
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Wed May-15-19 08:33 PM
Butler and Harris they've got to keep unless they really do backflips to massage their cap situation and attract someone better. Most likely they made those deals with the intention of re-signing both and I see no indication that they have been unsatisfied playing there.

Brown and O'Brien, I mean the way they played offense in big moments, I wouldn't shed a tear for their dismissal. But I think they get one more year and hopefully they can replace Williams with someone competent like they found in him when Pierce left.

With raises coming to the starting group (Harris/Butler or whomever replaces them, Simmons next year) it seems tough to see keeping JJ unless he takes a big hometown discount. He might, he likes it there and he got over like a fat rat in his first season there. He's made something like $36M in the past two seasons.