Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: 2018-2019 NBA Western Conference: 5 Questions...Your Opinion
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2669624&mesg_id=2669679
2669679, RE: 2018-2019 NBA Western Conference: 5 Questions...Your Opinion
Posted by auragin_boi, Tue Jul-31-18 04:25 PM

>50 to 54. lots of improvement from BI, Kuz, Hart and Lonzo.

I see this too but my question is a slow start. Things always need a few months to gel with LeBron teams. They end up 9-8 like the heat did or something...in the west, they not running off 21 of 22. And Lonzo and BI can't go down either. They are going to need the depth. Though having Kuz and Rondo as backups will help.

>grizz? SMH. nope. wolves? fslling apart. nah. spurs gonna
>tank.

Healthy Conley, JJJ developing, Anderson replacing the non-existent production of Parsons and Gasol being Gasol and they should be a target mid 40's win team. Unless the wolves have real chemistry issues, I don't see them falling off. Too much talent. And Spurs aren't tanking, otherwise they would have traded for young dudes and draft picks. Prolly tried to move Lamarcus too. Derozan ensures they are aiming for top 4 in the West. I learned long ago never to count the Spurs out. At least not while Pop still there.

Now the Blazers, might not make it. I could see the Pels falling out of the top 8 also, depending.

>Pels and Jazz improve most. Wolves gonna be atrocious.

You that giddy about Cop-face in NO? Or did you just like their offseason/late season that much?

>Suns. But, to be fair...who cares?

Gotta talk about the young bols too. lol

>
>>5) Which west rookie will have the biggest impact on team
>>success yr 1 and why?
>>-Doncic
>>-Ayton
>>-Bagley
>>-SGA
>>-Giles (technically)
>>-Bridges
>>-Porter Jr