Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI buy Dream as a star
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2667964&mesg_id=2672369
2672369, I buy Dream as a star
Posted by jimaveli, Sun Sep-09-18 08:38 AM
>Shades of Zayn/Neville with Gargano debating whether to go
>full Ciampa (and falling for Dream’s mindgames in the
>process). Goddamn can Dream print money if they just let him
>when he gets to the main.

I just hope they don't try to slow play it when he comes to the main roster. AKA he has to be allowed to WIN IMPORTANT MATCHES IMMEDIATELY and continue to be a ridiculous and hilarious character. If so, he is going to print money. If not, he could end up like Bobby Roode. But I doubt that.

He can work. He is young. He came up in their system. He is BIG. And in great shape/notably athletic. The Dream Elbow looks sweet. And the modifier where he does it to the outside? C'mon...it's great.

And he has a character that basically writes feuds for itself. He shows up, makes over the top disgusted faces, calls someone hideous, and it's on. He can eat time with the absurd vignettes. He can do storytelling and 'mindgames' with the best of them already. He also is a master of the Rick Rude ring attire-based trolling. WWE has no choice but to love all of this. And shiiid, they could use another black star. He'd be amazing doing media stuff IN CHARACTER.

If they take it a step further and he gets some strong lady as his valet/heavy, then it is going to be a damn party. It would play into the chickenshit heel part of his character and it would be fun. He'd give her some crazy name and fun would be had by all. If she can actually work, even better.