Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI actually think KO cashing in after Reigns wins makes the most sense
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2667964&mesg_id=2671009
2671009, I actually think KO cashing in after Reigns wins makes the most sense
Posted by pretentious username, Sat Aug-18-18 02:39 PM
I think a Braun win would pop the crowd, especially if he makes it a triple threat before the match starts, but I don't think it does anything to get Reigns over. If they have KO win the briefcase and cash in after a Reigns win I think it tells the best story and can get Roman over as he chases a sneaky heel champ (who maybe has Heyman's help).

With that said, all the stuff about that KO/Braun match stipulation feels like a swerve. It's been played up too much and I think (even) Braun will be smart enough not to get DQed. Not to mention it's pretty lame to put the briefcase on the line in the first place, so it already feels like a swerve.

On the other hand, Strowman doesn't need the briefcase to enter the title picture and KO would be a better choice... but if they felt that way they would've given Owens the briefcase in the first place, right???

All this is to say there are some interesting possibilities for an otherwise "just get it over with" match.