Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectPsst..you brought up the quality of his career. Not me.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2667964&mesg_id=2670709
2670709, Psst..you brought up the quality of his career. Not me.
Posted by Cold Truth, Tue Aug-14-18 04:15 PM
You introduced that to the discussion

And ONE reply hardly constitutes "all over", and your hurt ass feelings don't magically change that fact.

If you *just* wanted to see a string of RIP followed by over the top embellishments just because the man is dead, that's your problem. If you didn't want to discuss his actual stature within the business, you shouldn't have brought it up.

Literally the only example of "mad" in here is the guy who couldn't handle a differing opinion, entirely expressed without snark or vitriol.

It's not my fault that you don't possess enough nuance to be able to hold to distinctly different discussions without getting pissy about it.

Look, if it makes you feel better to continue trying to make a "thing" because I expressed a different take on his career, have at it.

Chalk it up to part of the grieving process, I dunno. What I do know, as an observable fact, is that you don't have a single reasonable argument to justify your absurd reaction to a rather tame and wholly uncontroversial take on his career.