Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectShit... can we get Omega vs. Pentagon?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2667964&mesg_id=2670114
2670114, Shit... can we get Omega vs. Pentagon?
Posted by pretentious username, Tue Aug-07-18 11:29 AM
I had assumed Penta would be teaming with Fenix when they were announced, but he's such a big star at this point that i guess he demands a singles bout. Omega and him could put on a really fun and intense match.

Maybe they're holding out on Omega's matchup cause it's with a certain someone from Chicago??? If it's like Omega vs. Flip Gordon or something then I'll shit on it.

>Zero Hour: The Briscoes vs. SCU (Frankie Kazarian and Scorio
>Sky)
>Zero Hour: The Over Budget Battle Royale, a fifteen-wrestler
>battle royal which will include Rocky Romero, Jordynne Grace,
>Moose, Ethan Page, and Colt Cabana.
>Christopher Daniels vs. Stephen Amell

these do very little for me, especially that last one.

>Hangman Page vs. Joey Janela (with Penelope Ford)

I've been getting into Hangman recently and think this could be really good.

>Kazuchika Okada vs. Marty Scurll

I'm actually really intrigued by this one. I could see it disappointing, and everyone seems to agree it's not the match they would've guessed for Okada, but that's exactly why I'm curious. Still, it's gonna be tough to sell Scurll as legit competition for Kazu. He's gonna need a bigger umbrella or something.

>Rey Mysterio, Bandido, and Fenix vs. Kota Ibushi and The Young
>Bucks

Don't really understand this hodgepodge. I like Rey more than ever now, and he's in the best shape of his career, so it's a bit of a bummer to see him in a tag. Him vs. Fenix or Kota would be way better imo. I also don't think they've done enough to establish that the Bucks and Kota are friends rather than just have a mutual friend/common interest, ya know?

>NWA World Heavyweight Championship Match: Nick Aldis (c) vs.
>Cody (with Brandi Rhodes)

I like that Cody is going for the NWA belt, but not particularly excited for this matchup.

Edit: oh, didn't even see that Penta/Omega was being tossed around in the rumor mill. fingers crossed.