Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI like this squad. They are buying into what Fiz is teaching them.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2667345&mesg_id=2678321
2678321, I like this squad. They are buying into what Fiz is teaching them.
Posted by Castro, Thu Nov-08-18 08:58 PM
Playoffs would be nice, but I am concerned with their growth as a team, and to owning up to being a Knick.

Dotson has worked his way into the rotation and is doing well.

Vonleh!!!!! Loving his motor, and he is showing range too!

Mitch Robinson...active just like in summer league and gaining confidence. He is still going to be bodied by bigger players as he grows into his grown man body, but he is going to be a force.

Iso Zo.....loving him.

Mudiay....he is surprising me, because he is really taking to this system where he hasn't done jack with any other squad.

French Frank- gaining confidence in his shot and he is playing at a quicker pace....between Zo, Mudiay and him, we could have a solid rotation of big guards for the next several years.

Knox - coming back slowly, I expect to see dividends from him later this year.

Hardaway- he is delivering big games....on occasion.

Kanter- my dude. He scraps and throws his body around and sets the tone on the boards for us.

Burke- he has been solid, but I don't see him being more than a spot rotation player.

Coach Fiz- everything we wanted from everyone else in the last 20 years. Just hoping he and the brothers in the front office can keep the squad and the personnel matters out of the reach of old drunk ass trust fund Blues man.

What say you?