Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectFew things:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2666841&mesg_id=2681352
2681352, Few things:
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Dec-09-18 05:51 PM
1) Seriously, Tristan Thompson is playing better during an obvious tanking season than he has these last two seasons. I don't think the guy can be "sold high" but he is a key figure why this team looks good for 3 quarters before the team goes into "ISO Tank" mode. Punching Donkeylips must have been the flashpoint.

2) Collin Sexton is getting better at this game of basketball. My hope is that he gets to that De'Aaron Fox level next season. clearly, he has exceeded what sort of play one would expect being drafted @ 8. Still think if MPJ doesn't end up taking the Nuggets to the top of the West, he might be better than anyone drafted after him for sure. In a season where Luka Doncic is the clear run away for ROY, and Jaren Jackson would been the other "can't miss prospect" .... I dunno, Young Bull would made it a conversation.

he needs to work on three things: 3PT attempts, Assists, defense in that order. dude gets blocked a lot too.

(hot take: he better than Wiggins)

3) I am elated that Matthew Dellavedova is back with Cleveland, and so are all the Cavs fans. John Henson is coming over too, with some picks. All it cost the Cavs was George Hill and Sam Dekker. Win win. We take on a bad contract and a pretty good big, Hill gets to play on a contender with an expiring (so they get more room to add "help").

Delly is gonna be a better influence on Sexton's development than many other guards.

LET THE TANK ROLL ON UNTIL OUR DUKE SAVIOR IS HOME