Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: I don't know why people are surprised. The reality is the majority of...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2664159&mesg_id=2664278
2664278, RE: I don't know why people are surprised. The reality is the majority of...
Posted by COOLEHMAGAZINE, Thu Jun-21-18 01:20 PM
Man, if the majority of the white people you hang around are Trump supporters, I understand a bit more why you post how you do. That's gotta take a toll.

I'm kidding but not even really.

I knew ONE person, not even a Trump voter but general Men's Rights-Transgenderism is a mental disease-Black Lives Matter are terrorists- type. We had known each other for twenty years and do not talk anymore at all. I couldn't deal with that type of shit. It's one thing to have differing opinions but if you fuck with Trump we cannot be friends or even pleasant associates.

Maybe I'm lucky but yeah, I don't spend personal time around Trump supporters at all and I do not know a single white person who voted for Trump unless we count somebody I know's dad or uncle or something.