Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectYou are the dumbest person on this board tho
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2664159&mesg_id=2664274
2664274, You are the dumbest person on this board tho
Posted by COOLEHMAGAZINE, Thu Jun-21-18 01:14 PM

>McHale being old and having been in Boston doesn't explain
>shit.

Yes, it does. Statistically, older white men are Trump's deepest base of support. And the older you are, the more likely that you are a Trump supporter. So you are wrong already.

>And it doesn't explain the most vile of the racist far right

>McHale being old and having been in Boston doesn't explain
>shit.

Yes, actually it does. Statistically, the older you are the more likely you are to be a trump supporter. Those same things also go for being a man and being white.

Boston…yeah I have no idea on that one.

>And it doesn't explain the most vile of the racist far right
>
>people in America right now.

Well, that's a question of opinion AND has nothing to do with the assertion he made. I'm not sure we agree who "the most vile" are, how exactly are we quantifying "vile" and why do you think everyone would share your exact metric of something so subjective.

Also no one said anything about that in the original post. Just that Kevin McHale being an old white man makes it unsurprising that he is a Trump supporter. We were supposed to be discussing who the most strident racists amongst Trump supporters are? Why didn't you tell us??

>White kids who BrooklynWhat went to high school with were in
>Charlottesville.

Fascinating vague anecdote!

>
>It's young angry white dudes that are specifically the
>most terrifying (and the white women who enable them)
>

Perhaps they terrify YOU the most, and although it's unlikely, maybe you even have something intelligent to say about this phenomenon, so g'head and make a post! Your bratty carping on people for not saying things that you apparently want to say but didn't is fucking weird. I know you haven't posted anything that didn't get laughed off the boards in a calendar year, but don't get scared now.