Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI'm all in on PG, ambivalent on Bron, cool on Kawhi...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2663798&mesg_id=2663870
2663870, I'm all in on PG, ambivalent on Bron, cool on Kawhi...
Posted by ThaTruth, Tue Jun-19-18 09:59 AM
I like PG, great 2 way player still in his prime, can score from all levels and a plus defender. Also seems to be a great character guy I've never heard anything negative about him off the court.

If Bron wants to come and sign a long term deal and finish his career as a Laker I'm all for it. But if he wants to continue the mercenary route and sign one year deals and hold the franchise hostage every year waiting on his "Decision" then fuck that.

Like other people have said I'd rather wait and see on Kawhi. Is he actually healthy? When was the last time someone actually saw him work out? Are we 100% sure he can get back to being the player he was?

As far as other free agents I'd like to see us have a legit rim-protector. Maybe kick the tires on DeAndre Jordan to see if he's interesting in staying in LA on a reasonable deal.

As far is our guys I like Julius but think he's best suited for a 6th man role but I think he wants to be "the man". We may have to part ways with him, maybe do a sign and trade and get something back.

Let the rest of the young guys cook.Ingram should be making and huge leap in year 3 if he really is what people think he is. Hopefully Lonzo is spending as much time in the gym as he is in the studio working on the jumper. Kuz needs to stay hungry and continue to develop.