Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI mean banging in the post is OK but sloppy or intentional fouls, nah
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2662089&mesg_id=2663037
2663037, I mean banging in the post is OK but sloppy or intentional fouls, nah
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Wed Jun-13-18 03:39 PM
I dunno once in a while in a three-on-three game there is enough space and chill to play a real game. 5on5 almost no chance and of course threes count so much (1s and 2s) that they are the preferred shot anyway. Best you can hope for is some guys flashing to the bucket to create spacing and not make the rebound a foregone conclusion for the D. If I see four guys outside I will go inside, mostly looking for an offensive rebound. It astounds me how guys who are adults still dribble with their head down. There were a couple younger dudes who loved pulling threes and doing crazy drives (they were athletic but not skilled) and at one point I just stopped guarding my man completely. I revealed to him that I wanted to see if they would ever pass to him. For 10 out of the 15 points in the game I didn't guard him. He didn't touch the ball once off a pass.