Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectGuy, just enjoy your $41m bench player.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2661400&mesg_id=2669193
2669193, Guy, just enjoy your $41m bench player.
Posted by khn, Tue Jul-24-18 02:43 PM
RE: the game is the game... I said as much 10 minutes ago. It's like, literally right there, in writing. Now as far as anger... well, I do think that in general Barcelona and its fans are the current apex of futbol corny, true. But this is a mild irritant at worst and works for me as further proof that y'all are just as squalid as anyone else with this shit.

(But hey, we don't really know each other so I will totally acknowledge the possibility that you might be the exceptional sort of Barca fan who doesn't put his squad on a pedestal over the other megapowers ;) )

Back to Malcom - the funny thing is that there is a very real chance he could've been for us what he will be for you - a bench player. We can put that loot elsewhere and be fine. We have plenty of young guns who need big minutes next year, signing him sincerely almost felt like excess.

PS - since you threw my shit in quotes... where y'all playing Coutinho and Dembele? Can you remind me how much you spent on them? lol lol lol.