Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectReuben Foster's ex-girl admits lied on him about beating her up (swipe)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2657342&mesg_id=2657342
2657342, Reuben Foster's ex-girl admits lied on him about beating her up (swipe)
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu May-17-18 01:16 PM
Cam Inman
‏Verified account
@CamInman
40m40 minutes ago
Reuben Foster’s accuser just gave extensive testimony, says he did not hit her once and actually she struck him with hanger.
“I was threatening Reuben. ... that I was going to f*** up his career”
Called 911 3x because “I wanted to be extra. I wanted him to go down. I was pissed”

Cam Inman
‏Verified account
@CamInman
37m37 minutes ago
More
Reuben Foster’s ex-girlfriend Elissa Ennis started crying on stand while recounting how he told her “I can’t do it anymore” in breakup.”
Ennis testified: “I told him I’m going to f*** your shit up and make sure u dont have a job tomorrow”

Cam Inman
‏Verified account
@CamInman
40m40 minutes ago
More
Reuben Foster’s ex-girlfriend Elissa Ennis started crying on stand while recounting how he told her “I can’t do it anymore” in breakup.”
Ennis testified: “I told him I’m going to f*** your shit up and make sure u dont have a job tomorrow”

Cam Inman
‏Verified account

@CamInman
38m38 minutes ago
More
Reuben Foster’s ex-girlfriend Elissa Ennis testifies:
“It was all a money scheme. I didn’t want to get this far in the news. It was about money.”
She fled home to Louisiana after Foster arrested 2/11 and she took with her Foster’s money and jewelry which is in a safe deposit box

Cam Inman
‏Verified account
@CamInman
32m32 minutes ago
More
While Ennis testified amid tears about breakup — “I was lying about lot of stuff” — Reuben Foster sat in chair between his attorney and detective. Reuben had left hand on his chin, right hand on pen tapping notepad and right leg tapping floor under desk.
She never spoke to 49ers.