Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI've actually been digging the Ziggler/McIntyre teamup
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2652660&mesg_id=2663892
2663892, I've actually been digging the Ziggler/McIntyre teamup
Posted by pretentious username, Tue Jun-19-18 12:31 PM
which is part of why the booking for them doesn't make sense to me. They come in kicking ass for a month or so, get eliminated quick in the tag team battle royal, and now Ziggler is back on another singles run? Plus there's the whole mess of explaining his nonsense with the US Title earlier in the year, which they haven't attempted because it's impossible.

I really don't like
>Seth in this face-esque role, so his dropping the belt is fine
>with me.

Completely disagree. They've struggled with face Seth since his return from injury but he's hit his stride in 2018. It's not just workrate either. I think his mic work has been much better than it was the previous couple years. The pop he's getting in every city is massive.

I feel the same way about this as I do Cena's US Title run. They had a hot run but the wrong guy took them down (in Cena's case it was a quick Del Rio match). I didn't need it to be Elias specifically, but someone who could use the rub would be nice and Elias is a great candidate. Ziggler will likely fart away this title within 2 months and then we'll forget all about it. It really could've been a moment too.