Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThat was a good ass PPV, WWE's best of the year so far IMO
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2652660&mesg_id=2663662
2663662, That was a good ass PPV, WWE's best of the year so far IMO
Posted by Oak27, Mon Jun-18-18 09:33 AM
Ronda killed it again, she sells VERY well. But eventually she's going to be in the ring with women she's superior to (in kayfabe) and will need to be able to carry a match offensively.

Undercard matches like Bryan/Cass and Seth/Elias exceeded my expectations.

I like Braun as the MITB holder. My hope is that he straight up challenges Brock on some "I don't need to sneak attack or wait for the perfect time, I can beat you straight up. See you at SummerSlam." The only problem with that is - especially when coupled with the women's MITB already being cashed in - we don't get any of the ongoing drama that comes with the MITB briefcase being out there on a week-to-week basis.

A few negative comments:
-Coach needs to be fired. He's horrendous. That whole spiel when Ronda was in a bearhug and him calling it "a good thing for Ronda" so she could get rest was embarrassing.
-As someone who hasn't watched much of the weekly TV - if any - since Mania, I appreciate the video packages, but we really don't need one for every single match.
-That women's MITB match had a horrendous collection of talent. And the women just can't do these multi-person gimmick matches.