Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectCavs are a really trashy front-office.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2651963&mesg_id=2652176
2652176, Cavs are a really trashy front-office.
Posted by Vex_id, Mon Apr-23-18 01:26 PM
Had Bron not been born in Akron - they'd still be in the lottery and would never have the #RingOfAllRings in their safe.

You should be thanking LeBron. Kyrie is in the best situation possible for his career moving into the next chapter. The Cavs were trash with Kyrie before Bron came to save the day - and they'd still be trash he didn't return to lead Cleveland to salvation.

But your angst is unwarranted. Kyrie is a made-man and a champion - and you know damn well that he wouldn't be if he and Bron didn't team up. But that relationship goes both ways and it's why I've always been (and still am) high on Kyrie. I wanted Bron to leave Miami for Cleveland precisely because I thought Kyrie was way better than Wade (even when this board lambasted me for it - turns out I was correct). I hated to see Kyrie leave but it is what it is. Bron wouldn't have Ky w/ him right now anyway - so let's move on.

And Cavs won the division without Kyrie and basically equaled their win totals from last year. Would that have happened had Bron left and Kyrie stayed? Ky's a beast - but the idea that you need to taint the most historic NBA title in the league's history because Ky wanted out of an inept franchise is counter-productive.

-->