Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectShowtime
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2651534&mesg_id=2652062
2652062, Showtime
Posted by S_Ali, Mon Apr-23-18 08:21 AM
I don't feel like they have rivals anymore. It's Showtime and everybody else. They have been putting on excellent cards. DVR full of fights and 80% of them are Showtime cards.

Tank has always had thudding power and exceptional reflexes. We have seen him look spectacular in the past. He did appear to be calmer and more focused. Now, that was Cuellar's first fight at 130 after a long layoff. I still don't think he is ready for Lomancenko. Not sure what's going on between him and Floyd. I just know he had an opportunity to make a statement on the biggest stage possible (Mayweather and McGregor) and lost his title on the scale and put on an uninspired performance. He has nobody but himself to blame if he feels like he is not being promoted properly after that.

These TX jokers must be eating gun powder during training. They are not there to play tag. I couldn't tell if Centeno was there to sing the national anthem or fight. Talking about Charlo is overlooking him. He should have looked for that left hook. Charlo has always been a problem. Just waiting to see who will give him the opportunity. Does it make sense for him and Jacobs to fight before they both get title shots. Demetrius Andrade???

Is Broner imitating Floyd when he chose to play the role of the villain. Does he realize Mayweather never lost during that time? Or is he like school on Christmas. No Class!!! He lost the fight because he allowed himself to be outworked. He didn't start fighting until the 7th round. It was apparent that he was effective when he let his hands go but he spent most of his time playing catch. I thought Vargas won the fight. I had it even going into the 12th and gave the last round to Vargas. But all that ish after the fight. This guy needs a hug or something.