Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subject"If you can't aim for peace...."
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2649444&mesg_id=2674868
2674868, "If you can't aim for peace...."
Posted by navajo joe, Sun Oct-07-18 10:16 AM
Don't talk that shit to people who walk that shit.

I have no sympathy for McGregor, his crew and I certainly don't have any time for Dana White's handwringing bullshit. White is a racist piece of shit and anything that derails his hype trains and exposes his hypocrisy and outright racist bullshit pleases me to no end.

This was more satisfying than the Diaz/Mayweather losses. Everyone Khabib winning like this or as a distinct possibility. No one saw him dropping his ass on the feet. Just beautiful man.

Ferguson/Pettis was a fucking classic. As much as Ferguson deserves a shot at LW title I'd love to see those two fight again. Really impressed by Pettis and his turnaround.

Lewis/Volkov was a hell of a fight and Lewis basically just MIBed that N'gannou fight out of people's memory w/ that finish. I thought he broke his orbital in the first round the way he was holding his eye. In terms of Volkov, I've can't remember a striker being that dominant and that hesitant at the same time. He was piecing Lewis up w/ straight punches but was clearly, and rightfully, afraid of Lewis's looping right hand.

A great night of fights (Prelims included)