Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Went to NXT house show last night
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2649193&mesg_id=2652041
2652041, RE: Went to NXT house show last night
Posted by jimaveli, Sun Apr-22-18 11:09 PM
>I was in 4th row and only paid $40 I'd say it's really
>reasonable for the price. Got to talk to quite a few of them
>after the show. Candice loved the fact my daughter had a shirt
>of hers that WWE doesn't sell.

NICE! That's on my mission list now fo sho. NXT House Show!

>Ciampa's social media game is tight too. Keeping that kayfabe
>alive and I love it. Ricochet is going to be a mega star if
>they don't fuck it up once he finally goes to main. I pray
>Vince doesn't mess up DREAM also.
>

Vince better stay the hell away from sweet sweet Velveteen. There were a lot more Dream shirts in New Orleans than I expected. AKA he's over. Not Elias over, but over.

And yeah...Puma is obvious money since he can still do so much physically insane stuff. And he looks fast doing everything: running, jumping, falling..all of it. There's no way WWE doesn't already love him.

>Johnny doesn't need to be on 205. They're looking at what
>could be one of the biggest baby faces in the company. His and
>Ciampa's feud needs to spark back up once they get moved. Both
>of them are over as fuck as face and heel. Almost makes me
>nervous for anyone to move up anymore.

The way Sami (and Bayley) got handled just after NXT scares me for Johnathan. KO and Sami are doing okay now I'd say, but it took a little longer than maybe it should have with them..Zayn especially. Sami was not making split roster PPVs for a while! That's a damn shame. But it seems kinda obvious that WWE will hit them up quickly when they need some good rasslers in important-ish spots. WWE just trusted them to go out their with Bryan before rolling to Miz and Friends. Now I'm hoping like hell that Cass doesn't get too excited with Daniel one random night. If he somehow hurts DB, he could just retire.