Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI agree with all of this
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2649193&mesg_id=2650540
2650540, I agree with all of this
Posted by Paps_Smear, Fri Apr-13-18 09:51 AM
They've been getting a ton of shit wrong lately, this one couldn't have been executed any better.

It sets so many things in motion while still showing the importance of the MITB Briefcase. She's been thwarted with her attempted cash ins and have downright refused to do it at a time she thought wouldn't be beneficial. This was perfect.

I'm not pissed at Asukas loss, that streak ain't gonna be broken anytime soon, and in a way it was seen more important than a title. She's been NXT Woman's champ and never lost the belt, she'll be fine and won't have to streak making things super predictable anymore. Losing to Flair ain't a bad look when she's one of the best your roster has to offer. Maybe Ember can get that win over Asuka now also.

They need to keep Flair and Ronda away from each other as much as they can if they're trying to stretch this thing until Mania. I'd even have her tag until the eventual heel turn from one of them. Maybe we'll see the 4 HorseWomen for real.

But yeah I'm all for that cash in and introduction to the main roster for the Iconic Duo. Feels like one of the few things they got right around Mania.