Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: never seen anything like it
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2649193&mesg_id=2650499
2650499, RE: never seen anything like it
Posted by jimaveli, Thu Apr-12-18 08:26 PM
>it's like they've never run an event before, let alone a
>mania just 4 years ago. I got a bag of peanuts and a water in
>the preshow. It took 20+ minutes and I never tried to buy
>anything again. No wonder every restaurant within a mile had a
>line around the corner afterwards.

Yeah, it was a mess on the lines. The dude I bought stuff from early in the night was confused the entire time..like he was on something. In my mind I was thinking ‘really? Popcorn and bottled water is not an exotic order/request!’ I wanted to go get into another line. I tried to grab some nachos later on in the night and yeah...dude had to walk off somewhere to get my chips and they only had cheese. The chick who was manning the booth was sure to give me the business when I asked for the chicken nachos...like I was supposed to know they didn’t have one of the 3 options for nachos. By that time they were obviously tired and carrying all sorts of attitude. It was crazy/bad. But it just seems like a bunch of the New Orleans folks are tired of hosting these types of events. I’m guessing WWE will be back again in a few years tho. Walking 15 minutes one way to the Smoothie King Center and 10 minutes the other way to the French quarter was just too damn convenient and easy!