Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Heel Swagsuke=money. I'm all in.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2649193&mesg_id=2650283
2650283, RE: Heel Swagsuke=money. I'm all in.
Posted by jimaveli, Wed Apr-11-18 07:11 PM
>That's how you complete a heel turn with finesse.
>
>I think this just might be a moneg feud.
>
>I'm much more forgiving of their oddly-paced mania match right
>now.

Agreed. Heel Swag > United States WWE Greatest Hits Tour Swag. It really is a good call and an opportunity to build to many good things.

And getting Bryan back is a magical dragon (wink) for WWE. For the next few months, they can lazily have GMs stick him in matches with any of the grand rasslers on the roster and 20 sweet ass minutes of any show is now filled. Once he survives that, they can throw him into something heavy (aka The Miz) for Summerfest and we can have some real fun. Or...just fucking do the Miz thing all summer long and I'll take that too!

I swear I am tired of Brock eating up the main event spot and belt on Raw. From over here, he's basically dragging shit down. His existence is slowing down Finn, Seth By God Rollins, and every badass rassler on Raw that we like because none of those folks are beating Brock. To me, the roster doesn't need him.

Brock isn't doing a MOTHERFUCKING THING to save them from how shittily they've booked Roman's main event existence and that was his assumed reason for existing as an absentee champ for the last year and change. It is basically not reasonable for Roman to beat Brock without shenanigans of some kind now. Pretending to be woozy while delivering 8-ish Superman Punches/Spears isn't gonna cut it.

I am wondering who they have intended to take Brock down now if it isn't Roman+shenanigans. It should just be Strowman for my money. If he's the champ, he could be just as unbeatable as Brock except he'd actually be around to have matches more than 4-ish times a year. He'd threaten to provide someone those hands to excited crowds around the world and we'd all love it for a while. He could get some actual title matches going on Raw occasionally and he could still do his absurd shows of strength as champ. It all writes itself.